xml2html XSL/Perl script

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Aug 18 19:37:19 PDT 2003

Hi Jeroen Coumans. You said the following on 08/19/03 02:46:
> Very nice work! It also has great output - I'm gonna work on getting
> this on the LFS server so the output is available for everyone to see.
> I don't think there should be any changes to the output - it's great;
> exactly as I intended it.

Okay, just a small change to the date format to get it more consistent
with everything else:
could you change it to use YYYY/MM/DD?
I've allready updated the script on the LFS server so the new newspages
(including the one for the hints) are now functionally done and
available online.
Thanks,

FAQ: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/faq (faq at linuxfromscratch.org)