xml2html XSL/Perl script

Anderson Lizardo andersonlizardo at yahoo.com.br
Mon Aug 18 16:44:12 PDT 2003

Hi,

I've decided to drop the development of that XSL script. I don't have
(yet :-) enough knowledge to write a XSL script with all features
described in TODO list. Instead of this, I wrote a Perl script that
parse the XML output of cvs2cl.pl and transform it to (X)HTML code. It
fully resolves the TODO item related to cvs2html transformation, and
has the option to enable/disable the addition of the filenames in the
output (useful to the hints section).

I've attached the script. If you want something to be modified (like the
HTML output format, or date format or anything else :-), just let me
know.

Basic usage:
cvs2cl.pl --xml --stdout --usermap usermap | cl2html.pl > ChangeLog

Type cl2html.pl --help for more information on program options.

Conheça o novo Cadê? - Mais rápido, mais fácil e mais preciso.
Toda a web, 42 milhões de páginas brasileiras e nova busca por imagens!
http://www.cade.com.br