Another side-effect of possible "display: inline" konqueror bug...

Anderson Lizardo andersonlizardo at yahoo.com.br
Mon Aug 18 16:23:57 PDT 2003

Hi,

Look at the bottom of the pages. Sometimes the XHTML and CSS images
appear with one space between them, sometimes not. When I have time, I
will install Konqueror CVS and see if this problem was already fixed.
If not, I will send a bug report. Also, you can put this bug in some
kind of "Known bugs" section on the website, so people that use
Konqueror don't report this bug again and again.

By the way, welcome back!