CVS Snapshot ...

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Aug 18 15:40:31 PDT 2003

Hi Gerard Beekmans. You said the following on 08/18/03 23:52:
> On Mon, 2003-08-18 at 15:40, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
>
>>What is it you want me to do with the website?
>

> Launch it? I know you hoped to do this on the 25th this month. I also
> know there are things on the TODO list. But maybe it's not a bad idea to
> launch it anyway and work on those auto CVS news things down the road?

Okay, I'm fine with that. Some more exposure is necessary for any
remaining bugs, anyway. The feature list isn't complete but there are no
show-stopper bugs that I'm aware of.

Please have a quick look at the TODO list since there are some
server-side changes required (as well as some hard links which have to
be changed). Feel free to make the switch (perhaps make the current
website available as old.linuxfromscratch.org or lfs.org/old)

FAQ: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/faq (faq at linuxfromscratch.org)