Patches place

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Aug 18 11:38:32 PDT 2003

Hi,
I want to add a link to the patches site but I'm not sure yet where to
put it. I'm not sure what it's place is within the LFS project.
I don't think that the patches project is meant as a full-fledged
project like LFS, BLFS, ALFS or the hints but more a net or pool for
getting all patches into one place, much like the FAQ is for
mailinglists/news/IRC and bugzilla is for bugs. The most logical place
therefore would be in the general menu (right side) under "Contribute".
Objections?

FAQ: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/faq (faq at linuxfromscratch.org)