test cgi-bin?

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Aug 7 01:20:18 PDT 2003

Hi Gerard Beekmans. You said the following on 08/07/03 04:14:
> On Wed, 2003-08-06 at 17:57, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
>
>>Figured out that part. See http://search.linuxfromscratch.org/test.cgi
>>
>>The down side: it doesn't work. It just doens't return any results. Yet.
>

> It works now, mostly. I can limit searches to one list, but when I
> select two lists it doesn't show results of the two selected lists, it
> picks one. I'm not sure yet how to fix that part of it, but I'll keep
> looking. If nothing else I can change the check box into a radio group
> so you can only select one and it'll work, but it'll be nice to have the
> option to select more than one, of course.

I'm working on the Mailman templates, I'm just not able to test them. I
moved all of them to http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~jeroen/test/mailman/

I'll probably finish these by the end of the day so you can take care of
the search form and the bugzilla2www script if you have the time.
Thanks,

FAQ: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/faq (faq at linuxfromscratch.org)