cvs commit: www/test generalnews.txt search.html website-bottom.html

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Aug 7 00:08:32 PDT 2003

Hi Seth W. Klein. You said the following on 08/07/03 04:48:
> On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 07:51:14PM -0600, jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
>
>>  Modified:    test     generalnews.txt search.html website-bottom.html

> It'd be a good idea to wrap that at 80 characters. Doing so gives you
> friendlier diffs when doing typo fixes and is generally more Unix
> friendly.

Oh boy... did you look at the source html yet? I didn't wrap anything so
the html structure is very clear. I understand the need to wrap at 80
columns but that will be a _very_large_cvs_commit!

Is there a one-liner perl script or something available for doing this?
I don't like what HTML tidy does with it...

FAQ: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/faq (faq at linuxfromscratch.org)