test cgi-bin?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Aug 6 19:14:34 PDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-08-06 at 17:57, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> Figured out that part. See http://search.linuxfromscratch.org/test.cgi
>
> The down side: it doesn't work. It just doens't return any results. Yet.

It works now, mostly. I can limit searches to one list, but when I
select two lists it doesn't show results of the two selected lists, it
picks one. I'm not sure yet how to fix that part of it, but I'll keep
looking. If nothing else I can change the check box into a radio group
so you can only select one and it'll work, but it'll be nice to have the
option to select more than one, of course.

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://linuxfromscratch.org