test cgi-bin?

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Aug 6 18:47:09 PDT 2003

Hi Gerard Beekmans. You said the following on 08/06/03 23:21:
> Everything can then be dealt with through passing options in the URL
> rather than editing files on the server.
>
> I should have something ready by tonight. I'm going to keep the form
> simple and plain. I'll let you worry about adding the bits of html to
> make it look nice.

Okay, that's fine by me.

> The database thing may not happen tonight, but then the counter isn't a
> high priority right now anyway. First search engine, then those mailman
> templates.

Okay. In the mean time, I've reworked the default search results
interface, available at
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~jeroen/test/TemplateDefault.pm (adapted
from the modules subdirectory in search.lfs.org).
Again, I can't test this so you'll have to take a stab at it (allthough
perl doesn't complain so it should be okay).

FAQ: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/faq (faq at linuxfromscratch.org)