test cgi-bin?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Aug 6 16:58:31 PDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-08-06 at 15:21, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> I'll see about the search engine first though. I see what
> search.apache.org does and I don't we need to do that. It's handy to

Figured out that part. See http://search.linuxfromscratch.org/test.cgi

The down side: it doesn't work. It just doens't return any results. Yet.
I'll fix that part too as soon as I find out why it doesn't return
results. I did reindex the database but that didn't work. I probably
have to enable something else as well.

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://linuxfromscratch.org