test cgi-bin?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Aug 6 14:22:33 PDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-08-06 at 03:06, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> A whole lot of work has allready been done, especially on the scripting
> side. Anderson Lizardo would like to work on the cvs2cl.pl script, and
> the current solution works so you can skip that.

Ok sounds good to me

> The main thing which still needs to be done is a similar script for
> bugzilla messages. I haven't found one via google (my next bet would be
> the bugzilla mailing lists), allthough there are hints that bugzilla is
> capable of it by itself.

That I actually don't know about.

I'll see about the search engine first though. I see what
search.apache.org does and I don't we need to do that. It's handy to
refer sections by name, but then you have that to maintain as well as
the form. I'm going to try to use the documentpath way I explained
before. If you can pass more than one documentpath we'll be all set.
Everything can then be dealt with through passing options in the URL
rather than editing files on the server.

I should have something ready by tonight. I'm going to keep the form
simple and plain. I'll let you worry about adding the bits of html to
make it look nice.

The database thing may not happen tonight, but then the counter isn't a
high priority right now anyway. First search engine, then those mailman
templates.

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://linuxfromscratch.org