test cgi-bin?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Aug 6 08:26:08 PDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-08-06 at 07:08, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> Quering the database works allthough I didn't try adding a new user (I
> don't want to convulate the database with fake entries)

I'll create a test database and modify your version of lfscounter.cgi so
you can test it out all you want.

> Gerard, you should probably finish this template since it's hard for me
> to test it and to validate it without seeing the final output. Thanks,

I'll see if I can specify list-specific files. That way I can make you
admin of a test list to try things out. But as far as I was able to
tell, it's "one template to rule them all". Maybe I can put up a test
CGI that looks for a different filename so we can test around without
affecting the main installation.

I'll see to this today.

--
Gerard Beekmans