test cgi-bin?

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Aug 6 06:08:46 PDT 2003

I said the following on 08/06/03 12:07:
> The script runs okay now, allthough there are still some validation
> issues. I'll tackle these too and then commit it to cvs.
> http://test.linuxfromscratch.org/cgi-bin/lfscounter.cgi

Now validates too! :)
Quering the database works allthough I didn't try adding a new user (I
don't want to convulate the database with fake entries)

> After that I'm going to work on the mailman and bugzilla templates.

Okay, my first shot at the listinfo.html template:

The page doesn't display because of the <MM-> tags. I'm pretty sure it
doesn't validate either, since a lot of those <MM-> tags have
non-escaped input elements and should also be changed. I can also
replace them with proper input elements in the template.
( IMHO only the listname and listinfo is a proper target for dynamic
inclusion into the template. )

Gerard, you should probably finish this template since it's hard for me
to test it and to validate it without seeing the final output. Thanks,

FAQ: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/faq (faq at linuxfromscratch.org)