test cgi-bin?

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Aug 6 03:07:56 PDT 2003

Hi Jeroen Coumans. You said the following on 08/06/03 11:06:
>> It is now. The script doesn't run currently, gotto fix the bugs now. If
>> you can't fix or find the bugs, just let me know. I'm dedicating all day
>> tomorrow to the scripting requirements for the new site so I can take
>> care of this counter problem too then.
>
> I'll try this myself first but feel free to help if you're done with
> below stuff.

The script runs okay now, allthough there are still some validation
issues. I'll tackle these too and then commit it to cvs.
http://test.linuxfromscratch.org/cgi-bin/lfscounter.cgi

After that I'm going to work on the mailman and bugzilla templates.

FAQ: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/faq (faq at linuxfromscratch.org)