test cgi-bin?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Aug 5 17:57:58 PDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-08-05 at 15:31, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> I want to try out my renewed lfscounter.cgi (I basically changed all the
> html insertion to follow the new design). I get a 403 error when I want
> to test it (http://test.linuxfromscratch.org/cgi-bin/lfscounter.cgi)
> Is it possible to run cgi programs from the test site?

It is now. The script doesn't run currently, gotto fix the bugs now. If
you can't fix or find the bugs, just let me know. I'm dedicating all day
tomorrow to the scripting requirements for the new site so I can take
care of this counter problem too then.

Can you reply to this and give a wishlist of items you want fixed in
which order? I'll take care of them in the priority you provide them
with.

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://linuxfromscratch.org