Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Aug 5 17:53:24 PDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-08-04 at 17:19, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> Unfortunately it also seems some server-side configuration is necessary
> for those options, allthough Gerard wrote something about it in this mail:
> http://linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/lfs-dev/2003-July/035908.html
> which only requires setting the correct document path.

I don't know if you can have more than one document path. I suppose you
could test a few URLs and documentpaths and see if it works.

The apache method seems to work even better, and whatever server-side
config is required I can take care of, if somebody can tell me how to
(saves me the time having to figure it out myself).

> Anybody able to help me with this? I'm really bad with forms... (a
> working example would be great - I can probably deduce the rest myself)

I can whip up the forms but I need to figure out the server side parts
first else can't do a lot of testing to make sure it works.

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://linuxfromscratch.org