website CVS broken?

Anderson Lizardo andersonlizardo at yahoo.com.br
Tue Aug 5 13:52:19 PDT 2003

Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> Hm, it seems fine over here. The lfs/news.html is also still online.
> I did upgrade the script which synchronizes the online website with
> CVS recently. I removed the dynamicaly generated files from CVS
> (these are lfs/news.html, blfs/news.html and website.html) and added
> the scripts which generate them instead.

These files (lfs/news.html, blfs/news.html and website.html) are
supposed to appear in CVS? If so, they aren't appearing here.

> What on-line changes are you seeing that aren't in CVS yet? It could
> be a temporary testfile, allthough these should disappear after the
> synchronization script has run. (I should really discipline myself to
> use ~jeroen for that...)

One example is "index.html". The top links (in on-line file) are "Beyond
Linux From Scratch | Automated Linux From Scratch | Hints", but in CVS
they are "LFS | Beyond LFS | Automated LFS | Hints". I did not checked
yet if other files are out of sync.

[ Update before send this message: the changes in index.html were
removed. As you said, maybe was just testing stuff. ]