website CVS broken?

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Aug 4 16:46:49 PDT 2003

Anderson Lizardo said the following on 08/05/03 01:31:
> Hi,
>
> Is it only with me or website's CVS repository is broken? After a recent
> cvs update, the "lfs/news.html" file was deleted, and the placeholder
> link doesn't work anymore. Also, I see on-line changes that don't
> appear in CVS.
>
> Thanks,

Hm, it seems fine over here. The lfs/news.html is also still online. I
did upgrade the script which synchronizes the online website with CVS
recently. I removed the dynamicaly generated files from CVS (these are
lfs/news.html, blfs/news.html and website.html) and added the scripts
which generate them instead.
What on-line changes are you seeing that aren't in CVS yet? It could be
a temporary testfile, allthough these should disappear after the
synchronization script has run. (I should really discipline myself to
use ~jeroen for that...)

FAQ: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/faq (faq at linuxfromscratch.org)