Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Aug 4 16:19:23 PDT 2003

Hey guys,
There was some talk about a more advanced search page on lfs-dev. I've
found some great examples:
http://lii.org/advanced
http://search.apache.org/

which we should steal the best ideas from :)

Unfortunately it also seems some server-side configuration is necessary
for those options, allthough Gerard wrote something about it in this mail:
http://linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/lfs-dev/2003-July/035908.html
which only requires setting the correct document path.

I would like to at least include a list of checkboxes which, when
selected, determine what mailing list one can search on (like the apache
search page).
Anybody able to help me with this? I'm really bad with forms... (a
working example would be great - I can probably deduce the rest myself)

Thanks,

FAQ: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/faq (faq at linuxfromscratch.org)