Some website problems

Anderson Lizardo andersonlizardo at yahoo.com.br
Mon Aug 4 14:40:20 PDT 2003

Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> > Did you mean http://test.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/news.html#pagenav
> > ? In my Konqueror (3.1.1), it shows inline.
>
> It seems it rearranges them when reloading the page, and they're not
> rendered consistently inline or list-based.

Strange; when I tested the site, It was OK. But now, it shows the
problem you metioned. Maybe the changes weren't applied yet from CVS at
that time.

Now, a convenient question: why did you change the code? Was it not
working for other browsers?

<argh>If you don't have a workaround for this, you can always use a
TABLE...</argh>