Version update

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Nov 30 05:20:24 PST 2008

Adrian Fisher wrote:
> I would offer but I am still something of a newbie so don't know what I
> could do.  Contact me if you are interested though :)

Well, for those that are uncertain of their skills, you could still be
very useful by testing the CD on various hardware and reporting
success/failure. You could also help 'watch' the status of software
releases for software that the CD makes use of, to help ensure that the
LiveCD (and therefore BLFS) are up to date.

And if you'd like to be even more helpful, build LFS a few times, get
some experience with customizing it through BLFS, read up on GNU Make to
understand it's syntax and study our build scripts.