SCSI/SATA support LiveCD

David Broadfoot david at cross-lfs.org
Fri May 30 17:46:19 PDT 2008

There IS support in the kernel for SATA. I have used my SATA data drive
on it, and it worked fine. Though I was wrong, it was the sis chipset,
not the nForce.

What chipset do you need for the sata??

Have U poked around the CD for the kernel sources to see what is built in??

I am not sure U know, but the LFS LiveCD is ead now, lack of time or
something like that. U could try a slackware liveCD....

Dave