livecd root password

Nick Parrott pazzer at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 07:15:03 PDT 2008

hi list,

I'm not only a linux newb but a definate lfs newb too.. so go easy on me here..

working thru the 6.3 build (VM on an ESX 3.5 server) and got my bash
profile created and done a "source ~/.bash_profile"

all is well, however want to mount the lfs live cd now, and cannot
mount from the lfs user. the CD is the 6.3, and when doing a "su root"
I've obviously come across a roadblock.. cannot find the live-cd root
password documented... anywhere.

apologies in advance if this is total newb stupidity.. couldn't see
anything in FAQ or previous lists..

nick