Just wondering...

Luke McDaniel lfs at mrmcdaniel.net
Mon Jul 14 16:58:05 PDT 2008

When using the lfs-livecd, it is an environment created specifically
for the purpose of installing linux from scratch.
I keep having problems when running the 'dummy.c' test, i get back an
empty return. Either I'm wrong, and it's a good thing,
or it's not good and i have a problem with not su'ing at the right
time. I'm not a novice at using linux, it's just i don't have that
much practice at installing SO MUCH stuff from source(that's why I'm
trying this) and I'm trying to get a completely customized
installation(again, that's why I'm trying this).  Is there something
that isn't predominately announced in the book that I need to be
doing, or is there just some hint I've missed along the way that will
fix all of this? Thanks for any and all help.
Luke