which iso?

Alexander E. Patrakov patrakov at ums.usu.ru
Mon Jun 11 01:44:46 PDT 2007

lists wrote:
> Alexander,
> other than a few hours Tuesday afternoon, I have until Thursday
> afternoon to test functionality on the cd.
> which iso is the one you feel that could be gotten ready for release
> first / most benefit from a sustained period of checking basic
> functionality?
> The latest one I currently have is r1904.

r1904 is good enough, but I will release snapshots (without sources) daily
in http://ums.usu.ru/~patrakov/test/. Please see the SVN commit messages to
find out what is outdated on your CD (in your case, this is initramfs,
brltty, dmraid and libXi). As an exception, I will accept your testing of
dmraid-1.0.0.rc14 from r1904 iso if you build dmraid yourself after booting.