LiveCD rebuild help requested

Roger Young r.young at irl.cri.nz
Sun Jun 10 04:45:59 PDT 2007

Yes, the development version worked fine in locating the network adapter :)
Thankyou for pointing this out.

One small point concerning the automatic graphics configuration:
the earlier 6.2-5 iso selected "nv" for my graphics driver which is
correct, whereas the 6.3-pre2-r1904 iso chose the "vesa" option
which led to a "Frequency out of range" signal from the
monitor.

Of course it is easy to make the adjustment in xorg.conf. but I wonder
why the stable iso made the better choice of graphics driver...?

My congratulations to you and the team on the good work you are doing
with the LiveCD iso. It really is an excellent utility, and the fact
that it is configurable makes it even better,

Regards,
Roger Young.