[LiveCD Trac] #1733: LiveCD is not buildable from Debian Lenny

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jul 24 08:16:53 PDT 2007

LiveCD Trac wrote:
>  The build process went up to Seamonkey, and I interrupted it (will
>  continue after the night - BTW, I expected a much faster build from a Core
>  2 Duo).

I meant to mention that with a Core 2 Duo, the biggest speed increase
comes when you take full advantage of the dual cores. That means using
make's parallel option. If you're not using at least -j2, you're not
likely to see the full potential of your system. IIRC, we ripped that
ability out of the LiveCD scripts?