noload boot option

Alexander E. Patrakov patrakov at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 02:43:04 PDT 2007

(sorry for breaking the thread, ums.usu.ru is down for indefinite period of
time, because the recent lightning has damaged the upstream router, and the
only people who can replace it are on vacation)

Peter Hanzel wrote:

> LFS liveCD it detects intel card and loads module intel-agp and agpgart.
> And that modules crashes kernel (kernel panic).

There is no option to disable module loading in the released LiveCD
versions. The 6.3-pre2-rXXXX versions after r1872 have the
blacklist=module1,module2,module3 option. If not the router damage, I would
suggest you to download such CD from ums.usu.ru. But now I can only suggest
you to build the CD yourself from SVN.