macbook

Christoph Ostarek btwotch at derdon.org
Thu Jul 5 04:37:14 PDT 2007

Sorry, but as Jeremy wrote:
Just a FYI, this is an isolinux problem. I haven't investigated it very
far, but when booting isolinux on an Intel Macintosh you have about a 1
in 10 chance of getting the keyboard to work at the prompt. Usually if
you plug in another USB keyboard it's fine. From all appearances, it's a
race condition somewhere.

I think I had this chance 1 in 10 and therefore I thought this live-
cd would work
correctly.

Now I tested it again, and keyboard didn't work at bootup, but when
live-cd booted.
X works in correct resolution :) but without mouse :(
and I can't type the pipe-character ('|'), because I have no ALT-GR
key. (german-keyboard)