macbook

Christoph Ostarek btwotch at derdon.org
Tue Jul 3 05:15:26 PDT 2007

Compared to the ubuntu-CD, the keyboard works fantastically with your
lfs-CD. Keyboard works, after I have booted the CD.
But: It works also before I booted the kernel; it works in syslinux,
too.
(for example to write linux64).
After I tested lfs, I tested ubuntu again (to be sure, that apple hasn't
changed my firmware) and ubuntu doesn't have keyboard-support
in syslinux.