macbook

Christoph Ostarek btwotch at derdon.org
Tue Jul 3 04:24:10 PDT 2007

In Ubuntu 7.04, the problem isn't solved, because I tested their live-
cd.
But: when you start ubuntu, you can't choose e.g. your language, because
the boot-menu doesn't work.
But: When you have started ubuntu into X, then your keyboard works,
because
(I think) it loaded the usb-keyboard-driver automatically.

As soon as I have downloaded lfs (your link), I'll test it. But
please wait 3 minutes
until download ended.