Package updates

lfs at lfs-matrix.net lfs at lfs-matrix.net
Mon Mar 27 08:01:54 PST 2006

On Mon, March 27, 2006 12:41 pm, Alexander E. Patrakov wrote:
> both LFS and BLFS packages are lagging behind the development books on
> the CD. Please update the versions (including the LFS book date), with the
>  following exceptions:

Thanks for the notes Alex.  Tuesday and Wednesday is my "weekend" so I
will have some time to do those things and take a look.  I'm trying a few
more test builds of the 6.1.1 branch for the off chance something works.

By the way, was my addition to the "Starting init..." bug useful at all?
I took screenshots of the debug info.  Just was curious.

Justin