r1451 - in branches/udev_update: . packages/bash packages/binutils packages/binutils/vars packages/coreutils packages/db packages/gcc packages/gcc/vars packages/glibc packages/texinfo packages/util-linux vars

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Mar 25 15:08:43 PST 2006

Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> Well this sounds very accusatory. Neither case is correct, and perhaps
> Alexander you could ask me directly and wait for my response before
> jumping to conclusions.

I have been told by an objective third party that your statements didn't
appear 'accusatory' as I had said. If nothing of the kind was meant,
please accept my sincere apologies.

Still, I would appreciate being asked about my motives instead of
guessing at them publicly. Also, FWIW, in this particular case, I should
have consulted with the list before making this change. It would have
spared this thread.