Linux 2.6.16 and future plans

Justin R. Knierim lfs at lfs-matrix.net
Mon Mar 20 17:52:25 PST 2006

Justin R. Knierim wrote:
> I'll start a build now with the latest unionfs version to see if it
> worked at all, unlike the previous new releases.  Heh.

Ok, I'm doing a full build with 6.1.1 branch to see if it will even
build (and though it is a snowballs chance in hell, maybe by chance the
thing will boot on a i586  ;)).  The fixes patch and fix_builtin patch
don't apply anymore, so skipping them.  The version is the latest:

unionfs-1.1.3.tar.gz  	149 KB  	2/20/2006  	5:52:00 PM

I'll let you guys know tomorrow.  I have the next 2 days off due to my
weird work week so will let you know if it works as soon as I know.

Justin