Installing kernel in liveCD 6.2-pre2

Filip Bartmann filbar at centrum.cz
Sun Jan 29 09:25:32 PST 2006

I try to use suspend2 on lfs-livecd and that is why I need only
modificate the kernel by applying the suspend2 patch.
I copy contents of livecd-6.2 on my PC and then I download only new
kenrnel and apply on them patches for unionfs,squashfs and suspend2
Then I build this kernel in chroot mode, and when I want to install
modules I have this error.
I want only update kernel, and 	the rest of CD I want to let as is.
How much of data's are transfered during building of live-CD by your
scripts? Are there any way, how to download this data's before buildind
CD?
Filip Bartmann