Cruft on the LiveCD

Alexander E. Patrakov alexander at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jan 8 07:55:09 PST 2006

Archaic wrote:

>Just a question, how many people use the CD to check their email? I'm
>sure all the MTA/MUA stuff is sizeable with Tbird being the largest of
>the lot. Other than that and what you mentioned, nothing really seems to
>stand out.

You are probably right. OTOH, switching from firefox+thunderbird to the
full mozilla saves a lot of space without losing any functionality, and
also satisfiles the "please include chatzilla" wish. But this move is
not welcomed on #lfs-support.

Don't mail to patrakov at ums.usu.ru: the server is off until 2006-01-11
Use my GMail or linuxfromscratch address instead