LiveCd into RAM

Christian Metzen met at shd.de
Thu Dec 21 09:22:28 PST 2006

Randy McMurchy wrote:
> Christian Metzen wrote these words on 12/21/06 10:52 CST:
>
>> I'm planing to use this CD for various issues on a really great amount of
>> computers, but having the cdrom drive accessable would be really needed.
>>
>> Any ideas about that?
>>

> Sounds to me that an external USB cdrom/dvd drive would work out
> perfect. They are relatively inexpensive.

Well, nice idea, but not usable, there is only this cdrom drive i may
access no external device possible. I already remastered the LiveCd
according to my needs, but having access to the internal drive would be
neccessary too.

Regards,

Chris

--
Mit besten Grüssen aus Andernach,

Christian Metzen

SHD Datentechnik GmbH & Co.KG,  Rennweg 60,  56626 Andernach
Telefon(0 26 32)295 - 0   Fax(0 26 32)295 - 571
met at shd.de     http://www.shd.de