Obtaining a liveCD?

Barrie Stott G.B.Stott at bolton.ac.uk
Thu Apr 20 10:56:50 PDT 2006

I've searched through lots of lfs stuff and can find neither how to
get a livecd nor what one will cost me. Since I live in England I
would prefer to get one from there. In case it's relevant, perhaps I
should also say that it's only the source files I want; I'm quite
happy to use my existing linux system as a build environment. With
only dialup, it would take too long to download the files.

I seem to remember that things change with lfs every 6 months or so
and the latest lfs book came out last November. Would that mean that a
new livecd is imminent?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Barrie.