Bringing trunk up-to-date

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Apr 19 18:17:58 PDT 2006

Hey Guys,

OK, LFS is gearing up for a branch to testing in preparation for
release. So, we should start getting ourselves ready, too, so that we
have a 6.2-final ready to go when LFS is released.

Justin, Thomas, if you guys get some time, would you mind going over our
BLFS-type packages to see if they're all the most recent/usable versions?

Alexander, how similar to current LFS trunk is your udev_update branch,
and how long, do you think, before you'll be wanting to merge?