LiveCD without XFCE

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Apr 13 19:39:13 PDT 2006

Brian Burns wrote:
> Ok, I removed XFCE, but left GTK+.
> Also, updated Sqaushfs to 3.0 and Unionfs to 1.1.3
> Build is running...will let you know how it goes :)

Just a warning ahead of time that unionfs in versions (so far) other
than what we have in the current Makefiles is known to be buggy. If you
meet with success, though, I'd be happy to hear about it. :)

Also, one last thing, on our mailing lists here, it's considered proper
etiquette to trim the text to which you're replying (leave in the parts
you're actually replying to), and to place your comments underneath.
Most email clients have settings which will configure that for you.