r1475 - in trunk/packages: bin86 dmraid nfs-utils sudo

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Apr 6 14:30:59 PDT 2006

Justin R. Knierim wrote:
> Arg, sorry about this one.  I don't know why it isn't in the BLFS book.
>  My script goes through and checks if it is used/symlinked and asks me
> if I want to delete it.  I think this is the 5th time now that I removed
> it since I forgot it was in LiveCD and BLFS doesn't use it.  I'll re-add
> it and make a exclude list for now.

No worries, Justin. I understand. You've made a good decision concerning
the FTP mirrors, even though it's meant some changes for us here. :)

There's an open ticket to get that patch into the BLFS book. Dan's
assigned it to himself, so it should get in there soon-ish, I hope. He's
just been waiting for confirmation that the NFS server works with the
patch. While I *believe* it does, I have no real proof of it, since I
haven't finished yet setting up a proper client/server connection.