This is the end

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Sep 20 19:25:25 PDT 2005

Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> Not sure what to say here. It's been a good year or so. A lot has been
> accomplished, I hope, for the better. I've learned a great deal from
> LFS, and I've had a good time.

Thank you all for your kind replies. I must admit that I got a little
choked up when I saw the number of quick and warm responses. This wasn't
an easy decision, and though I'll miss all of this and all of you a
great deal, I'm convinced it was the right one to make.

Tomorrow I'll try to take care of any loose ends with my account on
belgarath, and whatever administration issues the LiveCD and ALFS
projects need. So I'll probably be active a bit tomorrow. Once those are
all cared for, I'll be taking my break.

jenacon.net has been severely neglected, so whenever I get back online,
perhaps I'll spend some time cleaning that up. If you need to reach me
after tomorrow, my email is jeremy at jenacon.net

Thanks again...