Fwd: Installation of Linux-Libc-Headers

Dexter Stowers dexter.stowers at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 12:31:48 PDT 2005

Hi Guys,
                I need to ask you a question about a problem I am
having...I am on page 105 of the LFS boook and I got the following
error message:
cp: cannot stat `/usr/include/asm ': No such file or directory

I am working on LFS 6.1 using the LiveCD. In the book it states:

cp -R include/asm-i386 /usr/include/asm
cp -R include/linux  /usr/include

I have used the dirs /usr/include/asm and /usr/include/linux and neither were
found...what could I have done to get such weird error messages? I
have not had any problems with the rest of the installs and tests thus
far until now.
Thank!

-- Dexter
Desire is the ingredient that changes the hot
water of mediocrity to the steam of outstanding
success. It's the ingredient that enables a person
with average ability to successfully compete with
those who have far more.

Ability is important--dependability is critical!
     See You At The Top