Re-organizing the repo

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Sep 18 18:21:47 PDT 2005

Hi Alexander, Thomas, Justin:

As you've surely noticed, I've been slowly adding info to the main x86
branch for other archs. The idea would be to have one set of scripts
that builds for all - all a user must do is change the ARCH variable in
the main Makefile.

So, I would like to now copy /x86/{trunk,branches,tags} to
/{trunk,branches,tags}. I'll wait until I hear from each of you to make
the change, but I would like to do it soon. After I copy them over, I'd
also like to hear when it is safe to remove the /x86 and /ppc directories.

Thanks,