state of x86_64 Live CD?

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Sep 12 20:24:38 PDT 2005

John Gay wrote:
> So, I guess what I'm asking is, is there some version of a 64bit LiveCD I can
> play with in about two weeks, and a good detailed document to explain LiveCD
> building from an LFS user of medium skills?

There's not an Official LFS x86_64 CD  yet. Sorry. Not all of us have
64-bit machines to play with. :( (HP are you listening!?) Thomas Pegg
volunteered a bit ago to start on one, but I know he's been busy lately,
plus we've been re-working our build scripts a bit.

Chris Lingard did one a while back and his might still be available
online somewhere. Try http://stockwith.co.uk

HTH