compile problems with glibc

Dexter Stowers dexter.stowers at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 16:46:36 PDT 2005

Hi,
    I am new to using LiveCD 6.1 for Linux from scratch. I have gone
through all the chapters and I have done everything that has been
requested. I am a little confused with compiling glibc. I get an error
message that the directory does not exists. I want to know are there
somethings in using the LiveCD 6.1 that is not covered in the
linuxfromscratch pdf? I have tried several times using the RHEL WS 4.0
as the previous host system. /mnt/lfs is mounted. Do I install
binutils, gcc and glibc as root or lfs? Thanks for your assistance in
advance!

-- Dexter

--
Desire is the ingredient that changes the hot
water of mediocrity to the steam of outstanding

Ability is important--dependability is critical!
     See You At The Top