nALFS and libxml2

Torsten Vollmann Torsten at vollmann-online.de
Sun Sep 11 03:33:26 PDT 2005

Hi.

Sorry if this has been risen already, but I could find nothing in the
archives...

Although they are deemed optional I would like to see the sources of nALFS and
libxml included in the /sources directory

first one doesn't have to change the profile itself to exclude building
optional packages and could simply edit the config and hit run

second for a machine without net access it could be usefull to have when
building a modified lfs using the lfs build from the livecd - wich is in fact
exactly my problem :-)

Cheers,

Torsten.