2 feature requests

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Sep 4 04:47:04 PDT 2005

On Sun, Sep 04, 2005 at 10:21:54AM +0600, Alexander E. Patrakov wrote:

> Just don't listen on any ports by defaut (already done). Then the
> firewall is not needed. In fact, I was about to propose removal of
> iptables from the livecd kernel, but since Archaic needs them, I take
> back this proposal :)

I'm not suggesting it be added because I need it. That's the beauty of
squashfs. I suggested it because others may need it in the future and
shouldn't have to build it each time they reboot. It's just a matter of
being prepared for the unknown usage of the CD that I'm looking at. :)

--
Archaic

Hardened Linux From Scratch
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/hlfs