2 feature requests

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Sep 3 06:09:56 PDT 2005

Well, I have finally had to use the livecd for more than just poking
around. It is currently operating on a box that had to be pulled out of
the closet and used as an emergency gateway. It's working, though there
are currently 2 programs that I didn't find on it. The first is which.
While the wrapper script does work, it is very minimal. The only reason
I used it, though, was because iptables was missing. I was rather
surprised considering the kernel has been built with support for things
like connection tracking. So all in all, this thing is working like a
charm and sure helped me out in a pinch. Thanks for everyone's hard
work.

--
Archaic

Hardened Linux From Scratch