Issue with wget inside chroot

Thomas Pegg thomasp at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Jul 30 15:45:19 PDT 2005

I ran into a problem with using wget inside chroot, while testing
changes to the Makefiles before I commited them to the repo. I get the
dreaded /tools/bin/wget: No such file or directory, and since wget is
built before anything else in tools, of course wget is linked to
libraries in /lib.

I see two possibilities to fix this, either re-build wget at the end of
the tools target, or make the instial build of wget a static one.

--
Thomas
LFS User : 4729 / Linux User : 298329